I have a bunch of things to ramble about today so…hope you’re okay with that :)
1. I started my training plan for running a 5K today! I was actually supposed to start yesterday, but I got out of work late and we had Bible study last night so I didn’t have time. It’s only 3 days a week so it’s easy to fit in. First run, done!
2. I did my run after the hardest Body Pump class I’ve ever taken. Yeah, I’ll be sore tomorrow.
3. Dinner tonight:
Tuna salad lettuce wraps. It was supposed to be Potato Chowder but since it got to like, 80 degrees (!!!) today I just couldn’t do it. Tuna salad made with dijon mustard, plain greek yogurt, pickles, relish, salt and pepper. Mmm.
4. I’m really excited for this weekend. We are driving down to Indy for the mini marathon. It’s Ryan’s first so it will be exciting! I bought poster board tonight at Wal-mart…I’m thinking of referencing margaritas to motivate the runners since it’s Cinco De Mayo :)
5. I’m starting to get more emails wanting more information on Integrative Nutrition. Would anyone be interested in an info post about it?
6. This knucklehead won’t stop staring at me tonight.
Maybe he knows that we are leaving?
7. We aren’t taking Murphy with us this weekend since we are staying at a hotel so he gets to go to doggie day camp at Camp Bow Wow. Almost 3 full days of playing with dogs non-stop. He’s gonna loooove us.
8. Time for me to do some laundry and watch Glee (since Ryan is playing softball….).
Question: Have any ramblings for today?