This is how you cure the common cold…
2. Yogi Throat Soothing Tea.
4. A healthy Saturday night meal consisting of strip steak, kale chips & sweet potato wedges.
5. A cuddly puppy whom you haven’t seen in two weeks.
So, there ya go! 🙂
What a great day it has been. I am feeling a million times better and am hoping after 2 nights of good sleep I will be back to normal. I’m hoping to attend Body Pump tomorrow to get back into my routine (and resolutions!).
Grocery shopping, an hour long walk with Murph and making Jenna’s Winter Vegetable Pot Pie made for an excellent Sunday.
I used her recipe almost exactly, just replacing the butternut squash with acorn because it’s what I had on hand.
Acorn squash, sweet potato & parsnip all chopped up.
Leeks (first time using these babies).
Carrots, leeks & onions in the pot!
Gettin’ creamy up in here.
Ooooh yes, that puff pastry. It had puffed up SO much when I first took it out of the oven!
This picture does not do this meal justice. It was soooo delicious and hit the spot. Check out the recipe on Jenna’s blog!
I decide to start documenting my weekly meal plans & workouts to keep track of them. I already put them down in a calendar but thought they may interest readers!
- Sunday: Winter Vegetable Pot Pie
- Monday: Leftovers
- Tuesday: Salmon w/ salad
- Wednesday: Leek Potato Soup
- Thursday: French Onion Sandwiches
- Friday: Broccoli Cheese Cracker Casserole
- Saturday: Out/Leftovers (not sure because it’s date night and Ryan is taking the lead!)
- Sunday: 2 mile Murphy walk
- Monday: Body Pump
- Tuesday: Elliptical & Zumba
- Wednesday: Body Pump & Cycling Express
- Thursday: Zumba
- Friday: RPM
Saturday: Body Flow
Now if I don’t plan to strictly stick to these, I will go with the flow and switch classes/meals around if need be. I just like having some sort of plan or else I wouldn’t get anything accomplished :).
Question: Do you plan out meals and/or workouts?